Aged Care Placement Services
"assisting individuals or families to secure residential accommodation in nursing homes or hostels"
Our Aged Care Placement Service was established in response to a growing need from families who struggle to cope with the stress and practical issues relating to finding and securing appropriate accommodation for an elderly person, once they can no longer remain in their own home.
With nearly 20 years’ experience in Nursing, Aged Care and Community Care, our Aged Care Placement Consultants are assisting families to find appropriate accommodation for their loved one in and around the Sunshine Coast – whether it be high or low permanent or respite care, independent or assisted retirement accommodation or community services within the home. Our consultants understand the time and effort required to consider the options and complexities of available services and facilities.
Aged Care Placement Consultants will enable you to :
- Make an informed decision based upon quality information and experience.
- Reduce the time required to make a placement.
- Reduce the emotional stress by having an experienced advocate by your side.
- Avoid making costly mistakes.
- Secure the most suitable, and affordable placement.
Aged Care Placement Assistance includes:
- Family meeting to discuss your individual situation with a professional
- Access to our facility data base on over 1000 aged care facilities including details on specific facility features and past client feedback
- Helping you identify facilities that meet your specific requirements and providing you with facility reports
- Arranging prompt appointments for you to view facilities and accompanying you to appointments
- Assistance with completion and submission of application forms and Centrelink Asset Assessment forms
- Advocating for your priority at facilities
- Advising you of current vacancies to consider