We are seeking experienced staff for an immediate start in the following areas:
- Sunshine Coast
- North Brisbane/ Caboolture
We pride ourselves on our individualised, responsive and compassionate in home care services. We value staff who demonstrate a strong work ethic, communicate effectively with clients, other staff and management, who take responsibility for developing their own knowledge and skills, and are passionate about providing a high level of service to our clients.
We offer flexible hours, and a supportive and accessible management team. For the right candidate/s there will be 15 - 20 hours+ per week.
On a day to day basis, your core role will be to provide in home community care for our broad range of clients from young people with disabilities/special needs to aged care clients. Duties can include -personal care/showering, toileting and grooming, domestic assistance, respite, and assisting clients to access the community.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- Current Driver's Licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle
- Current Working with Children (Blue) Card and Exemption for Yellow Card OR Yellow Positive Notice Card (or the ability to meet the minimum requirements for application)
- Access to mobile phone and internet/email is essential.
- Certificate III in Community Services / Aged Care / Disability / Individual Support or working towards this qualification.
Multiple positions are available for the right people. Apply online today!
The ideal candidate will be :
- An effective communicator.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining a high standard of work that is performed in accordance with the company policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Effective time management.
- Flexible in the hours you are available to work across the 7 day roster (Monday - Sunday), including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, public holidays. There is also an opportunity to do overnight shifts / sleepovers.
- Experienced in a Community Care or health setting is essential.