We offer in-home support services to clients and can provide support staff for visits within residential settings. Our current support areas cover the Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, Moreton Bay region, and Bribie Island.
Please complete the form to initiate a booking or simply submit an enquiry, for either yourself or your client/organisation for our in-home support services.
By completing/providing the relevant information we will be able to provide you with advice on our available staff & provide a quote for services if required.
Our Staff are employees not contractors, meaning we are bound by the relevant awards and legislation regarding their insurance, work cover & pay conditions.
This results in us having a long term, qualified & happy team of staff!
Here are just some of the mandatory qualifications you can expect our staff to hold:
- Minimum Qualification - Certificate 111 in Aged Care/ Individual Support
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Manual Handling
- Experience in all aspects of Personal Care / Meal Preparation / Transporting
- Specialist Skills / Qualifications – Palliative Care / Mental Health / Dementia Care /Behavior Management / Bowel Therapy
- Screening – Australian Federal Police Check / Blue Card (Working with Young People) / Positive Notice Card (Working with People with a Disability)
- We also have staff that hold qualifications in various levels of Challenging Behaviors Levels 1-4