WE OFFER SUPPORT SERVICES FOR YOUR CLIENTS IN BOTH PRIVATE & RESIDENTIAL SETTINGS FROM BRISBANE NORTH THROUGH TO CABOOLTURE, CALOUNDRA, BRIBIE, SUNSHINE COAST, COOROY, GYMPIE & NOOSA REGIONS.
Please complete the form to initiate a booking or simply submit an enquiry, for either yourself or your client/organisation for our in-home support services.
By completing/providing the relevant information we will be able to provide you with advice on our available staff & provide a quote for services if required.
Our Staff are employees not contractors, meaning we are bound by the relevant awards and legislation regarding their insurance, work cover & pay conditions.
This results in us having a long term, qualified & happy team of staff!
Here are just some of the mandatory qualifications you can expect our staff to hold:
- Minimum Qualification - Certificate 111 in Aged Care/ Individual Support
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Manual Handling
- Experience in all aspects of Personal Care / Meal Preparation / Transporting
- Specialist Skills / Qualifications – Palliative Care / Mental Health / Dementia Care /Behavior Management / Bowel Therapy
- Screening – Australian Federal Police Check / Blue Card (Working with Young People) / Positive Notice Card (Working with People with a Disability)
- We also have staff that hold qualifications in various levels of Challenging Behaviors Levels 1-4