WE OFFER IN HOME SUPPORT SERVICES FOR CLIENTS IN BOTH PRIVATE RESIDENCE & RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITIES ACROSS THE SUNSHINE COAST THROUGH TO CABOOLTURE, CALOUNDRA, BRIBIE ISLAND, MORETON BAY REGION, COOROY, GYMPIE & NORTH BRISBANE.
Please complete the form to initiate a booking or to submit an enquiry, for yourself or your client / organisation for our high quality in-home support services.
By completing / providing the relevant information we will provide you with advice on available staff and a quote for services as required.
Please complete our Trading Terms Agreement prior to services commencing.
Current Fee Schedule
We are Approved Providers & operate under the ‘Human Services System’ which complies with all requirements of Human Services QLD Scheme HSQS:2012
ACA are also current holders of a Service Agreement through the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services QLD; National Approved Provider System (NAPS).
2hrs to a full 24hr visit.
Yes – we can do sleeping or active awake nights.
Yes, we charge per km.
Our Staff are employees not contractors, meaning we are bound by the relevant awards and legislation regarding their insurance, work cover & pay conditions.
We pride ourselves in having a strong, supportive team culture and a passionate, experienced, happy team!
Here are some of the mandatory qualifications you can expect our staff to hold:
- Minimum Qualification – Certificate 111 in Aged Care / Individual Support / Disability
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Manual Handling
- Experience in all aspects of Personal Care / Meal Preparation / Transporting
- Specialist Skills / Qualifications – Palliative Care / Mental Health / Dementia Care / Behaviour Management / Bowel Therapy / Psycho Social disability
- Screening – Australian Federal Police Check / Blue Card (Working with Young People) / NDIS Worker Screening Check (Yellow Card)
- All our staff are Fully Covid19 Vaccinated