Advanced Care Australia can assist you in developing skills, confidence and social connections so you can participate more fully in your community.
Our services are designed to build trust, independence & capability in areas of interest. We take the time to understand the skills that our clients would like to develop & learn, then together identify the best and most effective way for the skill development to take place.
Our services will help you develop skills so that you can:
- Be confident & independent in daily activities
- Communicate effectively & interact with others
- Strive to provide an improvement in caring for your health & well-being
- Assist with learning to cook healthy & delicious meals
- Budget & manage your finances
- Manage your projects & goals
- Travel safely & with confidence
- Make & maintain friendships & social connections
- Learn Time Management
- Enjoy and participate in social interaction
- Be independent in everyday activities
- Live independently
We will work with our clients to understand the skills they want to learn or develop. We focus on building confidence and independence to allow our customers to truly reach their potential.
We offer these services with one-to-one support staff in the clients home or in a community setting.
Everyday Life Skills and NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will use the following terms to describe the funding our customers can use to purchase these services:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, in education and at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to learn more about how our professional, approachable and down-to-earth team can help with your Everyday Life Skills needs today.